Earlier on this week I was tagged by the lovely Maria from Suburban Mum for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers tag where you answer some questions and get to know some other bloggers a bit better.
1. What’s the best thing about blogging?
For me is the blogging community, everybody is really friendly and supportive of each other.
2. What is your most popular/favourite blog post
My most popular post is London on a budget with kids, you can read it here. It is one of my favourite posts too, I love London and all the places in the post are places we have been and enjoyed as a family.
3. What is your favourite place to go to as a family?
Spain, we usually go three times a year and we all love it
4. Something you’ve never done but would like to try?
I’d love to quit work and travel the world for a year.
5. What is your favourite time of year and why?
Summer, I love warm weather. I love being able to have lunch outside and enjoy the sunshine
6. What was your favourite children’s book?
The Famous Five by Enid Blyton was one of my favourite books when I was a child. The famous five had a very exciting life full of adventures which was even more exciting to me as a kid
7. What was the last movie you watched?
I don’t go to the cinema too often these days as it’s not too easy with two young children but I went not long ago to watch Spectre.
8. What is your favourite dessert?
Anything with chocolate
9. If you could magically do one thing, what would you do?
I’d love to be invisible for a day.
10. What is the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten?
I am a fussy eater so I don’t really think I have eaten anything particularly strange. I like plain food…
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog
- Answer the 10 questions given to you
- Nominate seven bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer
- Display the award on your blog or post
I nominate the following bloggers
Cheryl from Reimer and Ruby
Sanna from Wave to Mummy
Nadia from Scandi Mummy
Su from Ethan&Evelyn
Laura from Lizzies Room
Laura from Mummy Lala
Rebecca from Clearly Bex
Here are my questions:
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
- How long have you been blogging for?
- Is there anything you dislike about blogging?
- What is your day job?
- What 3 words describe you best?
- Have you got any hobbies?
- If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
- What is your favourite holiday destination?
- Can you tell us something interesting about yourself?
- What is your favourite band / Artist?