Condensed milk chocolate chip cookies…. Are you salivating yet ? I am!
We bake a lot at home, especially on a rainy day or if we don’t have any other plans. I am not a great baker but we usually do relatively easy recipes, especially cookie ones which are perfect to do with kids.
This is probably our favourite cookie recipe and I think the condensed milk makes them super yummy.
Now, I am not going to lie, I find baking with children extremely stressful, one is trying to lick the bowl while the other is pouring sugar all over the floor…. I am sure you know what I mean, still, it’s something we do frequently as the boys love it.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 6oz Self Raising Flour
- 4oz Butter
- 5oz Chocolate cut in small pieces
- 2oz Caster Sugar
- 2tbsp Condensed milk
- Pinch of Salt
- Pre heat oven 180C
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment
- Cream the softened butter and the sugar
- Beat in the condensed milk
- Sift in the flour and salt
- Fold in the chocolate pieces
- Mix in all together
- Make into small walnuts and flatten them with the back of a fork
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack
Depending on your preferred size you can make either 16 or 32 cookies
I use dark or milk chocolate, whatever is handy. I also prefer to cut a big bar of chocolate in small chunks to using chocolate chips, there is nothing better than finding big pieces of chocolate in cookies.
This is a perfect recipe to do with your children or if you are not a confident baker, it’s easy to do, quick and who doesn’t like chocolate cookies?
These cookies do not last long in my house, they are delicious and they are perfect with a cup of coffee.
Have you tried these cookies? What do you think?